Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Knitter's Heaven

Yesterday I was out of town (Jackson, MS) but before leaving I did a little research on yarn shops and I found The Knit Studio. When I walked in this wonderful store it was like a dream, wall-to-wall yarn!!! They had pretty much EVERYTHING! I did not know where to start first, so I just jumped in... It is the cutest little shop, she had tons and tons of yarn and she even had knitting sessions where you can go to the store and just knit away! These are some of my yummy finds..

I wish you could feel them they are soooo soft!! I cannot wait to make something with all of them!
Needless to say, after spending an hour in the store it has inspired me to open my own knitting store one day...I hope sooner rather than later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment